Not all co-location products are the same.
DataVita has taken a fresh look at this and come up with something which we think is more aligned to what our customers need.
We have built our co-location products to reflect our core values:
Everyone wants to do more with less these days and we are no different. That’s why we built a datacentre that can do more with less power and space than anyone else and we run it on 100% renewable power. What does that mean to you?
The answer – less money spent on your datacentre and virtually no carbon emissions out. Isn’t that what everyone wants?
How do we do this? Have a look at the specification of the Fortis Datacentre first then come back here…
How do we prove this? We have developed a Datacentre Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) service that follows three simple steps:
- Data collection
At DataVita we believe in keeping things simple. That’s why our standard co-location product includes a lot of things that other providers charge you extra for. Here’s a list of things included in our standard co-location product with every cabinet you buy:
- 47u (all of which you can use)
- Individual keyless lock
- Tool free configuration
- Secure side panels to prevent access to other cabinets (unless we authorise opening the cabling access port)
- Up to 1,500kg of equipment
- Dual power feed
- Dual slim line integrated PDUs
- Cold aisle containment with key card access control for each pod
- Environmental monitoring
- Access to our Customer Portal
- 24×7 onsite support
- 100% uptime SLA
If the above is not enough for you then you can choose from the options list:
- Power – you can have as little 1kW or as much as 30kW in a single cabinet
- Locks – if you want to make life even simpler then we can give you a key card that will unlock both the pod and all your cabinets
- CCTV – we have CCTV throughout our facility including in every secure pod but if you want to go further then we can put CCTV inside your cabinet
- Secure cage – if you don’t want to take an entire 56 rack pod, but you want another layer of security between the pod door and the cabinet then we can add a cage around your racks with perimeter access control
Add into the mix a range of innovative, high quality and agile cloud services and an eco-system of partners who can help with every from planning, design, migration, re-location, consolidation and transformation and you have every you need to transform your datacentre in one place.